ZODIAC NECKLACE | ARIES STAR SIGN
Our Zodiac collection is designed to remind the wearer of their personal journey.
ARIES (MARCH 21 - APRIL 19)
Eager and confident, Aries encourage those around them to strive for their successes, bringing confidence and a zest for life to all that they do. While this allows them to be passionate and positive, at times may also be impatient, impulsive and to the point. They are however capable of boosting others and making great leaders to all those around them. Aries are best balanced with Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces signs.
Gemstone: Aquamarine or Diamond
Symbol: The Ram
|Main Material||Sterling Silver. Suitable for sensitive skin.|
|Pendant Size||11x9 mm|
Nickel-free. Safe for Sensitive Skin
|Plated Color||14K Gold|
|Chain length||40cm, adjustable to 45cm.|
Lead time (days)
- Estimated arrival 3-6 days in local Vietnam areas.
- Worldwide Shipping 15 -20 days after purchase.
14k Gold Vermeil S925 Silver Jewelry
All the products made of sterling silver and gold-plated in our store undergo a high-level electroplating process known as mic-level post-gold plating. This industry-leading technique results in a stronger gold-plated layer compared to ordinary ones. However, it is important to note that due to the inherent limitations of the electroplating process, we cannot guarantee that our gold-plated jewelry will never fade. Therefore, it requires proper care and rational treatment. Please be aware that fading is not considered a quality issue.
14k Gold Vermeil S925 Silver Jewelry:
Avoid direct contact with chemicals: Keep your 14k gold vermeil silver jewelry away from harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions, cosmetics, and household cleaners. These substances can damage the gold plating and tarnish the silver. It is best to apply perfumes, lotions, and other beauty products before wearing your jewelry.
Remove jewelry before swimming or showering: Prolonged exposure to water, especially chlorinated or saltwater, can cause the gold vermeil layer to wear off and accelerate tarnishing of the silver. Therefore, it is recommended to take off your jewelry before swimming or showering.
Store properly when not in use: When you're not wearing your 14k gold vermeil silver jewelry, store it in a clean, dry place. Use a jewelry box or a soft pouch to protect it from moisture, dust, and scratches. Consider storing each piece separately to prevent tangling or rubbing against other jewelry.
Clean gently: To clean your jewelry, use a soft, lint-free cloth and gently wipe the surface to remove any dirt or oils. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the gold plating. If necessary, you can lightly dampen the cloth with mild soapy water, but be sure to rinse and dry the jewelry thoroughly afterward.
Polish regularly: Over time, the gold vermeil layer may naturally wear off in certain areas due to regular wear and tear. To maintain its shine, you can use a jewelry polishing cloth specifically designed for gold and silver. Gently rub the cloth on the jewelry to restore its luster.
Seek professional help if needed: If your 14k gold vermeil silver jewelry requires more extensive cleaning or repair, it is recommended to consult a professional jeweler who specializes in gold and silver. They will have the expertise and tools to handle any necessary repairs or restoration.
By following these care instructions, you can help preserve the beauty and longevity of your 14k gold vermeil silver jewelry for years to come.
- Our pieces are made of 925 Sterling Silver, 925 Rhodium-plated Sterling Silver (gives a shine and keeps the piece longer) and 925 14kt Gold Vermeil Sterling Silver and 14kt Rose Gold Vermeil
- We discourage the direct use on our pieces of colognes, perfumes, creams and oils.
- Avoid knocks or rubbing with rough surfaces that may affect the surface of the parts.
- The lesser the direct use of shower, pools or sea, the greater the conservation and luster of the jewel.
CARE PIECES STERLING SILVER 925
- With the passage of time, 925 Sterling Silver can naturally lose its shine and even turn black.
- For the correct cleaning of the piece, we recommend using a special silver cleaning cloth (this type of product must be used according to the manufacturer's instructions).
CAREFUL 925 STERLING SILVER PIECES WITH GOLD PLATING
- All our 14kt gold and pink gold plated pieces are treated to preserve their brightness and color for longer.
- The factors that affect the good state of the bath can be from the continued use of colognes and perfumes frequent contact with water, as well as the own ph of the person.
- It is normal that over time the baths can lose their shine and initial color. In these cases, the bathing process can be carried out again on the piece.
In order to make a new gold bath to your jewelry and thus recover their initial brightness, please contact us to send you all the information through our mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to process all orders within 1-2 business day for ready stock items after payment.
For customized and personalized designs, it take 8-20 business days
Please refer to our shipping info page for rates.
Remakes or Repairs
Free up to 12 months for most items or 3 years for Solid Gold (For older orders, pricing varies). Processing time: 1-2 weeks. Please send the items to our store address.
Returns and Exchanges
For the slight chance that you may not be happy with your order, we are happy to accept an exchange for an item of equal value ( or Exchange for credit Store Credit up to 6 months.) within 20 days of purchase.
Processing time: Refunds issued upon delivery and Store Credit as soon as your return package is shipped.
Please note, we do *not* accept returns on earrings and piercings due to hygiene reasons.
All sale items are final.