- Our pieces are made of 925 Sterling Silver, 925 Rhodium-plated Sterling Silver (gives a shine and keeps the piece longer) and 925 14kt Gold Vermeil Sterling Silver and 14kt Rose Gold Vermeil
- We discourage the direct use on our pieces of colognes, perfumes, creams and oils.
- Avoid knocks or rubbing with rough surfaces that may affect the surface of the parts.
- The lesser the direct use of shower, pools or sea, the greater the conservation and luster of the jewel.
CARE PIECES STERLING SILVER 925
- With the passage of time, 925 Sterling Silver can naturally lose its shine and even turn black.
- For the correct cleaning of the piece, we recommend using a special silver cleaning cloth (this type of product must be used according to the manufacturer's instructions).
CAREFUL 925 STERLING SILVER PIECES WITH GOLD PLATING
- All our 14kt gold and pink gold plated pieces are treated to preserve their brightness and color for longer.
- The factors that affect the good state of the bath can be from the continued use of colognes and perfumes frequent contact with water, as well as the own ph of the person.
- It is normal that over time the baths can lose their shine and initial color. In these cases, the bathing process can be carried out again on the piece.
In order to make a new gold bath to your jewelry and thus recover their initial brightness, please contact us to send you all the information through our mail firstname.lastname@example.org