Custom Bold font Nameplate Necklace
A nameplate necklace is a personal jewelry piece that showcases your style and beliefs. And because we know how much you love getting personal about your jewelry, we have curated a beautiful collection of nameplate necklaces, especially for you.
Dipped in 14k gold and with handcrafted pendants that refer to emotions, relationships, and places you love, all the necklaces in our collection are meant to be loved and worn every single day. Whether you want to get a necklace for yourself, as a thank you gift for somebody dear, or as a present for your sister or bestie, this is where you will find the perfect jewelry piece. Scroll down to discover our wonderful collection and choose the gold necklace that is all about you and what you stand for.
- Materials: Sterling Silver. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Finish: 14KT Gold / Rosegold Vermeil
- Necklace length: 40cm, adjustable to 45cm.
- Weight: Light
- Nickel-free. Safe for Sensitive Skin
- Our pieces are made of 925 Sterling Silver, 925 Rhodium-plated Sterling Silver (gives a shine and keeps the piece longer) and 925 14kt Gold Vermeil Sterling Silver and 14kt Rose Gold Vermeil
- We discourage the direct use on our pieces of colognes, perfumes, creams and oils.
- Avoid knocks or rubbing with rough surfaces that may affect the surface of the parts.
- The lesser the direct use of shower, pools or sea, the greater the conservation and luster of the jewel.
CARE PIECES STERLING SILVER 925
- With the passage of time, 925 Sterling Silver can naturally lose its shine and even turn black.
- For the correct cleaning of the piece, we recommend using a special silver cleaning cloth (this type of product must be used according to the manufacturer's instructions).
CAREFUL 925 STERLING SILVER PIECES WITH GOLD PLATING
- All our 14kt gold and pink gold plated pieces are treated to preserve their brightness and color for longer.
- The factors that affect the good state of the bath can be from the continued use of colognes and perfumes frequent contact with water, as well as the own ph of the person.
- It is normal that over time the baths can lose their shine and initial color. In these cases, the bathing process can be carried out again on the piece.
In order to make a new gold bath to your jewelry and thus recover their initial brightness, please contact us to send you all the information through our mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to process all orders within 1-2 business day for ready stock items after payment.
For customized and personalized designs, it take 8-20 business days
Please refer to our shipping info page for rates.
Remakes or Repairs
Free up to 12 months for most items or 3 years for Solid Gold (For older orders, pricing varies). Processing time: 1-2 weeks. Please send the items to our store address.
Returns and Exchanges
For the slight chance that you may not be happy with your order, we are happy to accept an exchange for an item of equal value ( or Exchange for credit Store Credit up to 6 months.) within 20 days of purchase.
Processing time: Refunds issued upon delivery and Store Credit as soon as your return package is shipped.
Please note, we do *not* accept returns on earrings and piercings due to hygiene reasons.
All sale items are final.