Create Meaningful Custom Jewelry That Celebrates Your Life's Story.
Your story is unique, like no other, and your jewelry should be too.
Step 1: The Consultation
We start with a consultation, which is always free. We’ll chat about your ideas and I’ll listen to what is most important to you. If you're feeling completely lost or don’t know where to start, no worries! I have a few tricks up my sleeve to help guide you in finding your unique style.
Step 2: Design Deposit
Once we've decided on a few key design aspects and have a solid direction for your jewelry, a design deposit is required to begin the next phase of your one-of-a-kind piece. For customized or semi-custom pieces, this design step is usually not necessary.
Step 3: Let The Designing Begin!
After we’ve worked together to achieve the perfect design for you, I’ll spend time working with my sophisticated CAD software to bring every detail of your custom piece of jewelry to life. You’ll get to view a beautiful and accurate rendering of your new piece.
Step 4: Try It On At Home
Step 5: Production
With your final approval, we’ll move on to production of your piece. I work closely alongside my team of highly skilled jewelers to bring your design vision to life.
Step 6: Enjoy for a lifetime
Are you ready to start your custom design journey? Fill out the Custom Jewelry form below and schedule your complimentary consultation
- Our pieces are made of 925 Sterling Silver, 925 Rhodium-plated Sterling Silver (gives a shine and keeps the piece longer) and 925 14kt Gold Vermeil Sterling Silver and 14kt Rose Gold Vermeil
- We discourage the direct use on our pieces of colognes, perfumes, creams and oils.
- Avoid knocks or rubbing with rough surfaces that may affect the surface of the parts.
- The lesser the direct use of shower, pools or sea, the greater the conservation and luster of the jewel.
CARE PIECES STERLING SILVER 925
- With the passage of time, 925 Sterling Silver can naturally lose its shine and even turn black.
- For the correct cleaning of the piece, we recommend using a special silver cleaning cloth (this type of product must be used according to the manufacturer's instructions).
CAREFUL 925 STERLING SILVER PIECES WITH GOLD PLATING
- All our 14kt gold and pink gold plated pieces are treated to preserve their brightness and color for longer.
- The factors that affect the good state of the bath can be from the continued use of colognes and perfumes frequent contact with water, as well as the own ph of the person.
- It is normal that over time the baths can lose their shine and initial color. In these cases, the bathing process can be carried out again on the piece.
In order to make a new gold bath to your jewelry and thus recover their initial brightness, please contact us to send you all the information through our mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to process all orders within 1-2 business day for ready stock items after payment.
For customized and personalized designs, it take 8-20 business days
Please refer to our shipping info page for rates.
Remakes or Repairs
Free up to 12 months for most items or 3 years for Solid Gold (For older orders, pricing varies). Processing time: 1-2 weeks. Please send the items to our store address.
Returns and Exchanges
For the slight chance that you may not be happy with your order, we are happy to accept an exchange for an item of equal value ( or Exchange for credit Store Credit up to 6 months.) within 20 days of purchase.
Processing time: Refunds issued upon delivery and Store Credit as soon as your return package is shipped.
Please note, we do *not* accept returns on earrings and piercings due to hygiene reasons.
All sale items are final.